Twylah Fan Page BlogWithIntegrity.com
Willies Warehouse: Bi-Polarization

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bi-Polarization

Being a small business owner is making me bi-polar.
For those of you who don't know, Bipolar disorder is a condition in which people go back and forth between periods of a very good or irritable mood and depression. The "mood swings" between mania and depression can be very quick.
In the past few days I have been on a roller coaster. One day we have record sales, the kids are well behaved and I get a turn on the tv. The next day...disaster. Problems with credit card processing, web site has broken links, can't get the Amazon account up and running, kids are a pain in the behind.


Wah.


Still wouldn't change a thing. Despite the cash flow crunches, a home office overrun by children and my 'honey-do' list piling up, being a truly 'free' man with a growing business in a bad economy makes me appreciate how far www.willieswarehouse.com has come these past few months.


I would like to thank our past and future customers for making this possible. And I would like to apologize in advance if I happen to be cranky when you call the customer service line. I probably just spilled coffee on my pajamas..

No comments:

Post a Comment